Ukrainian Access to Justice School of Practice (School) is a platform where access to justice (A2J) organizations are consolidating efforts to achieve a synergistic result according to the needs of the society.
Our mission and objectives
The mission of the School is to incubate and accelerate innovating practices; systematization and refinement of existing A2J content, and joint creation of the new content.
- consolidation and reproduction of all A2J curricula;
- actualization of the accumulated educational content and its adaptation to the existing practical needs;
- development and implementation of innovative A2J solutions;
- consolidation of partners to achieve synergistic results;
- incubation of new initiatives;
- selection and systematization of innovative practices;
- responding to the particular needs (themes) in legal education.
Thematic areas of the School:
- legal empowerment of the poor;
- professional skills development for law students, lawyers, advocates;
- development innovative A2J solutions
UA2J School of Practice created and coordinating by the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine, Coordination Centre for Legal Aid Provision, Association of Legal Clinics of Ukraine, Legal Development Network, Ukrainian Legal Aid Foundation.